I have to say; this tag is not one of my favorite tags, only because I don’t think I’m that unusual. I try to simplify mi life and not have a lot of drama or chaos, so most of my days are pretty regular! But here it goes anyway…
- I love Middle Eastern culture. Love the food and the music!
- I think I have mentioned a few times on my blog that I am Colombian. However, I don’t think I have ever mentioned that I am part Lebanese (like ¼). I think that explains why I love Middle Eastern food and music. I have learned a few recipes and make them from time to time, and I still hope to learn how to belly dance one day!
- I took up knitting when I was in college. I’m not a great knitter. In fact, last year I started a scarf that I have not finished and just looks like a giant rectangle. However, I find that knitting relaxes my mind when I’m trying to unwind, but still feel like I have to be doing something.
- When my daughter was 9 months old, I went with her to Michael’s and gave her my car keys to keep her entertained. 45 minutes later, after paying for my supplies I was in the parking lot frantically looking for the keys. I realized she had lost them. She had a wet diaper, was hungry and I was late for her nap. I thought of calling my husband, but I was embarrassed (now I laugh about it). I went back inside the store and re-traced my steps a few times and finally (30 minutes later) found the keys on the bottom shelve behind some scrap-booking tools. I’m still not sure how I managed to find them. After that, I NEVER gave my keys to my kids!
- I am a caramel girl. No chocolate or vanilla for me!
- I don’t smoke or drink … (see, I said I was boring)
- My anniversary is today! 9 happy years!