- Deborah - Your story about your son being your favorite gift, really brought tears to my eyes. So touching!
- Kate- I'm glad you still have "Shnoop". My kids still have their favorite 'blankie' and 'bear' but they are still little! We'll see as they get older!
- Eric- My favorite part about the holidays is family gatherings and the warmth and love that comes with it. I've found that now that I have my children, as long as we are all together, my heart is warm even if extended family is far away!
- Alicia- What a great gift! and soooo romantic! travel tickets to Lake Tahoe! wow!
- Chris- A selfless gift. So honorable and caring especially at times like now, where so many families are in need. You have inspired me to give more to my community. I heard that the Salvation Army ran out of presents for the kids. We all need to give a little more, if we can.
...and now to the winners:
My daughter picks: ALICIA PADRON
My son picks: BELLA SINCLAIR
CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!!! Now, please email me your info so I can get the card in the mail asap!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!