Here's a color study for an old illustration friday post. I feel I am falling behind with my illustration fridays. I have this one, and the one from this week to paint. I also have another sketch to paint, and three new books to read on illustration. Yet, I don't have enough time for all of it. I think I need to organize myself a little and re-prioritize.
Also, the wonderfully talented Roberta has given me this award. Roberta is such a source of inspiration. I visit her blog regularly. Her stories are full of humor and life and her illustrations are always wonderful!
I am supposed to list 7 things I love and pass this along to 7 very creative bloggers:
- My husband and my two kids who love me just as much as I do!
- My mother and my in-laws who are always wonderful with me!
- My friends. On line, off line, close by, and far away.
- My art! I love to create. It's part of who I am!
- A good home cooked meal (not necessarily cooked by me)
- Buying art supplies. I enjoy shopping for clothes and shoes and purses too, but I love art supplies!
- Love to feel happy.