Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'M BACK!

I had the most wonderful time in Northern Greece! It was such an energizing and invigorating trip! I am still adjusting from the time change.

Greece is one of those places that seems magical in terms of history and its effect on our culture today. I was very eager to visit as many archaeological sites as possible and as many museums, but our time was limited. We did go to the Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki where they had items on display from the Neolithic Era to the Roman times about 400 A.D.

I wanted to share some of the pictures we took (without flash) while walking through the museum. I created a quicktime file with over 70 images so it is quite large (6.78MB) and it may take a while to download.

I'll add some pictures of the landscape and and other natural beauties later on this week.
I am glad to be back, and as soon as I get a chance I will start to catch up with everyone!

Just hit play!

Have a great week!


6 comments:

Nicole Merkens said...

fun! I loved it!
;-) Nicole

Heather said...

Edrian, You got some really nice shots. Really fabulous presentation too. It's amazing to see those things in real life isn't it?

Peter Breese said...

Welcome back! I'm very jealous, what a wonderful trip that must have been.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

OMG!!! this was just wonderful and I really am happy to see all your fabulous pictures from your beautiful trip. WOW!!! I know you just had to come away rested and inspired! We sure did miss. I know I did. It's great to travel and see the world. Thanks so much for sharing this bit of heaven. Take care
V

Tom Barrett said...

What an awesome trip! Definitely a great way to recharge!

We've been watching Rick Steves' Europe on Create and the desire to visit that area grows with each show.

Glad your back safe!

valerie walsh said...

What a wonderful time you must have had :) welcome home!