Thursday, February 18, 2010

REDESIGN and BRANDING

A while back I wrote about the sudden identity crisis I experienced when putting together my illustration mailer. I don’t mean personal identity, although in some ways it may be, but more on a business level.

I am a graphic designer and my studio is Tenengo Design. Everyone that has done business with me knows me that way. I thought the natural thing to do was to annex the children’s illustrations to that side of the business. Well, it was very confusing, (not to mention that ADs and Editors really want to find a website that only focuses on illustration).

I finally separated the two websites, thus providing me with dual identity. My illustrations reside over at www.thomidis.com and my graphic design over at www.tenengo.com. These are some of the screen shots of the newly designed Tenengo website.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that is awesome...you know I think that is a great business idea...separating the two...I have so much on my site that I confuse people too....great work Edrian!!!

Here's to much success with both sites!!!

Hugs
Diana

life without novacaine said...

Wow, nice job. Girl, you've been BUSY! That is interesting about AD's wanting two separate sites, I didn't know that. Your sites are amazing and you are quite talented! Do you do all the coding for your websites too? If so, holy cow.

Thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing more!

life without novacaine said...

I left a little ray of sunshine for you on my blog. Come and get it when you can! : )