Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back to the Studio



Spring break is over and it is time to restart those creative batteries. I am trying to ignore that tiny voice inside that keeps us all from moving forward... so instead, I decided to paint for the sake of painting without a plan, or sketch or anything in mind. Things progressed rather quickly. I am not sure if I love the results, but it was worth a try.

Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate the feedback.

In less than a month it will be the second anniversary of this blog, and I cannot believe I've kept it going this long!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! wonderful paintings Edrian!!! I think you need to paint more!!!

Hugs
Diana

theartofpuro said...

Wonderful paintings!So bright and happy!Check out my blog I have an award for you:)