Monday, May 10, 2010

My Latest Paintings

I have been busy creating websites, logos, brochures and other promotional materials for various clients. My time has been so limited and I just don't have as much time to update this blog or participate on Illustration Friday. I'm not sure if anyone still visits, I've been updating so sporadically. I have considered walking away from this blog, but I think I will just continue to update when I can, even if it is not as often as it used to be. I hope you continue to stop by from time to time.

I finished a personal project so I thought I would share that here. It was really great to work on something different from my usual illustration style. I also worked with softer colors for a change.


My angel project has been put on hold since I just don't have the time to work on something so large at the moment.

I recently acquired an original mixed media artwork by my friend and very talented Nicole Merkens. I love it! Her work is so inspiring!

4 comments:

theartofpuro said...

I'm sad you can't update often,but I'm super happy you are working,in this period these are good news:)
Gd luck with all your works:)

Bella Sinclair said...

Yes, we are here, we are here, we are here! Do not close your blog. :)

Oh, Edrian, these are really beautiful! Wonderful soft colors, and the flowers are gorgeous! I'm glad you had time to sneak in a little art for fun. Good luck with all your projects!

life without novacaine said...

I really like how your paintings of three turned out... your flowers are just exquisite! I love your "Pie, Pie, Pie" piece... such fun. I love pie too!

Don't walk away from your blog, it's so nice to get a glimpse into your art life. Even if you only post now and then, it's fun to stop by!

Heather said...

I do know what you mean. It is hard to keep up with these things when LIFE gets in the way. I'm sure no one is visiting my blog much either--since I haven't been out visiting myself. But with full time school--and managing the kids' school lives, and having my father-in-law move in with us--keeping up with blogs became too much. But I will continue to stop by occasionally :)

The painting is really lovely! I'm glad that you are keeping up with some work done for yourself.